Chime pays £2.28m for German PR firm
LONDON - Chime Communications has expanded its interests in Germany with the acquisition of PR firm MMK Markt & Medien-Kommunikation for as much as £2.28m, bringing the group's total number of German agencies to three.
Chime will pay for the company with an initial consideration of £530,000 in shares and £1.23m in cash.
It may also be liable for deferred consideration of up to £520,000, depending on MMK's full-year pre-tax profits for the year to December 31 2001.
A new German holding company, Deutsche Chime will be established and headed by MMK managing director Klaus Stoffers.
Lord Bell, chairman of Chime said, "This is an important part of our German strategy. We have three agencies, Harvard in Munich, Smithfield Financial in Frankfurt and now MMK in Hamburg and Berlin."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand
Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London