Chime pays £2.28m for German PR firm
LONDON - Chime Communications has expanded its interests in Germany with the acquisition of PR firm MMK Markt & Medien-Kommunikation for as much as £2.28m, bringing the group's total number of German agencies to three.
Chime will pay for the company with an initial consideration of £530,000 in shares and £1.23m in cash.
It may also be liable for deferred consideration of up to £520,000, depending on MMK's full-year pre-tax profits for the year to December 31 2001.
A new German holding company, Deutsche Chime will be established and headed by MMK managing director Klaus Stoffers.
Lord Bell, chairman of Chime said, "This is an important part of our German strategy. We have three agencies, Harvard in Munich, Smithfield Financial in Frankfurt and now MMK in Hamburg and Berlin."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand
Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais