Chime pays £2.28m for German PR firm
LONDON - Chime Communications has expanded its interests in Germany with the acquisition of PR firm MMK Markt & Medien-Kommunikation for as much as £2.28m, bringing the group's total number of German agencies to three.
Chime will pay for the company with an initial consideration of £530,000 in shares and £1.23m in cash.
It may also be liable for deferred consideration of up to £520,000, depending on MMK's full-year pre-tax profits for the year to December 31 2001.
A new German holding company, Deutsche Chime will be established and headed by MMK managing director Klaus Stoffers.
Lord Bell, chairman of Chime said, "This is an important part of our German strategy. We have three agencies, Harvard in Munich, Smithfield Financial in Frankfurt and now MMK in Hamburg and Berlin."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand
Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex