O&M retail marketing shop expands into the UK and Australia
LONDON - Zoom, the WPP-owned retail marketing agency that is part of Ogilvy & Mather, is expanding its operations to the UK and Australia.
The South African agency does everything from store design and layout, in-store merchandising and above- and below-the-line marketing to advertising. It has 32 employees in its Cape Town and Johannesburg offices, and will be hiring for its new offices in Glasgow and Sydney.
Zoom was founded in 1998 by Steve Massey and Samantha Maunders, two former directors of Young & Rubicam. It says it expects to earn income of £180,000 from its UK operation and £120,000 from its Australian office.
Clients in South Africa include Sportsmans Warehouse and Sportshoe World. Zoom managing director Ian Farrow said: "Our success comes from our clients' successes and this can only be achieved if we fully understand the annual pressures on retailers to yield profits in economically trying times."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london