O&M retail marketing shop expands into the UK and Australia
LONDON - Zoom, the WPP-owned retail marketing agency that is part of Ogilvy & Mather, is expanding its operations to the UK and Australia.
The South African agency does everything from store design and layout, in-store merchandising and above- and below-the-line marketing to advertising. It has 32 employees in its Cape Town and Johannesburg offices, and will be hiring for its new offices in Glasgow and Sydney.
Zoom was founded in 1998 by Steve Massey and Samantha Maunders, two former directors of Young & Rubicam. It says it expects to earn income of £180,000 from its UK operation and £120,000 from its Australian office.
Clients in South Africa include Sportsmans Warehouse and Sportshoe World. Zoom managing director Ian Farrow said: "Our success comes from our clients' successes and this can only be achieved if we fully understand the annual pressures on retailers to yield profits in economically trying times."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton