O&M retail marketing shop expands into the UK and Australia
LONDON - Zoom, the WPP-owned retail marketing agency that is part of Ogilvy & Mather, is expanding its operations to the UK and Australia.
The South African agency does everything from store design and layout, in-store merchandising and above- and below-the-line marketing to advertising. It has 32 employees in its Cape Town and Johannesburg offices, and will be hiring for its new offices in Glasgow and Sydney.
Zoom was founded in 1998 by Steve Massey and Samantha Maunders, two former directors of Young & Rubicam. It says it expects to earn income of £180,000 from its UK operation and £120,000 from its Australian office.
Clients in South Africa include Sportsmans Warehouse and Sportshoe World. Zoom managing director Ian Farrow said: "Our success comes from our clients' successes and this can only be achieved if we fully understand the annual pressures on retailers to yield profits in economically trying times."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London