Proximity London opens new CRM shop
LONDON - Proximity London has opened a dedicated CRM division, Proximity Consulting, which promises to offer a flexible and customer-led approach to relationship marketing.
The division will be headed up by Chris Tatner, who recently joined the agency from IBM UK where, working as a senior consultant, he was responsible for designing and delivering the company's CRM strategy. Before that he worked for the finance company Lombard where he managed CRM and strategic product development.
The company aims to implement CRM systems that will work with client's existing IT networks, aiming to provide consumer-planning skills and strong project and change management, as well as IT support.
Tatner said, "This is both an immensely exciting challenge and timely opportunity with many of the existing CRM initiatives lost in the world of IT integration crying out for direction -- where better for it to come from than the customer?"
The business will work closely with Proximity London and the global network, which makes up Proximity Worldwide.
Proximity London chief executive Simon Hall said, "Proximity Consulting will provide clients with an actionable CRM strategy supported by a business case. We aim to halt the gloom that is descending on CRM initiatives by showing that it really can make a difference to our clients' bottom lines."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand
Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Fashion Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager: £37k - Mobile Phone Brand Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum + Phone and Benefits!, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - £28k - Big Budgets! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Creative Thinker - Senior Planner Buyer - £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Digital Media Planner Buyer- £30k- Independent Agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Digital Media Planner: £28k: Top Travel Clients Ultimate Asset £25000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, London