News Corp marketing chief joins
Hollywood talent agency
NEW YORK - Roger Fishman, the former News Corporation marketing chief, has joined Hollywood talent agency Creative Artists Agency, which represents stars such as Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Fishman, who was executive vice-president of worldwide marketing and a member of News Corp's executive committee from 1997 to 2000, will head CAA's consulting division. He will look at CAA's corporate clients and ways they can tie in with celebrity clients.
CAA president Richard Lovett said, "Roger shares our belief that entertainment has far more to offer consumer and technology brands than traditional product placement and sponsorship opportunities."
CAA runs its corporate consulting practice in partnership with Shepardson Stern + Kaminsky, a New York-based PR and marketing firm. Clients handled jointly have included Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Yahoo! Entertainment, Dell and TiVo.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London