Cadbury Schweppes wins approval
for £442m Pernod soft drinks deal
LONDON - Cadbury Schweppes has won US regulatory approval for its £442m bid to buy Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in Europe, North America and Australia
The deal, announced last month, will see Cadbury acquire the Orangina, Pampryl fruit juice, Champomy and Yoo-Hoo brands.
The businesses being acquired had sales in 2000 of £294m and pro-forma Ebitda of £40m. Orangina accounts for approximately half of the total volume being acquired.
The deal is now expected to be concluded shortly.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes