Cadbury Schweppes wins approval
for £442m Pernod soft drinks deal
LONDON - Cadbury Schweppes has won US regulatory approval for its £442m bid to buy Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in Europe, North America and Australia
The deal, announced last month, will see Cadbury acquire the Orangina, Pampryl fruit juice, Champomy and Yoo-Hoo brands.
The businesses being acquired had sales in 2000 of £294m and pro-forma Ebitda of £40m. Orangina accounts for approximately half of the total volume being acquired.
The deal is now expected to be concluded shortly.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)