Cadbury Schweppes wins approval
for £442m Pernod soft drinks deal
LONDON - Cadbury Schweppes has won US regulatory approval for its £442m bid to buy Pernod Ricard's soft drinks brands and businesses in Europe, North America and Australia
The deal, announced last month, will see Cadbury acquire the Orangina, Pampryl fruit juice, Champomy and Yoo-Hoo brands.
The businesses being acquired had sales in 2000 of £294m and pro-forma Ebitda of £40m. Orangina accounts for approximately half of the total volume being acquired.
The deal is now expected to be concluded shortly.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London