Proximity moves into the US
with Targetbase partnership
LONDON - Proximity Worldwide, the BBDO below-the-line network, has teamed up with sister agency Targetbase in a move which will allow the network to offer direct marketing services in the US.
The Proximity Worldwide network, owned by Targetbase parent the Omnicom Group, offers integrated marketing service worldwide.
By linking up with strategic marketing firm Targetbase, Proximity can offer clients direct marketing services in the US, while Targetbase gains access to the Proximity network's global resources.
Targetbase is based in Dallas, Texas and was established in 1979. It has annual billings of around $440m (£300.6m).
Targetbase president and CEO David Scholes said, "In these tough times, companies worldwide have really come to understand just how important it is to utilise their expensive and highly perishable data assets to affect customer behaviour. Now there is a worldwide agency group that can really deliver that promise."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester