Proximity moves into the US
with Targetbase partnership
LONDON - Proximity Worldwide, the BBDO below-the-line network, has teamed up with sister agency Targetbase in a move which will allow the network to offer direct marketing services in the US.
The Proximity Worldwide network, owned by Targetbase parent the Omnicom Group, offers integrated marketing service worldwide.
By linking up with strategic marketing firm Targetbase, Proximity can offer clients direct marketing services in the US, while Targetbase gains access to the Proximity network's global resources.
Targetbase is based in Dallas, Texas and was established in 1979. It has annual billings of around $440m (£300.6m).
Targetbase president and CEO David Scholes said, "In these tough times, companies worldwide have really come to understand just how important it is to utilise their expensive and highly perishable data assets to affect customer behaviour. Now there is a worldwide agency group that can really deliver that promise."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London