Proximity moves into the US
with Targetbase partnership
LONDON - Proximity Worldwide, the BBDO below-the-line network, has teamed up with sister agency Targetbase in a move which will allow the network to offer direct marketing services in the US.
The Proximity Worldwide network, owned by Targetbase parent the Omnicom Group, offers integrated marketing service worldwide.
By linking up with strategic marketing firm Targetbase, Proximity can offer clients direct marketing services in the US, while Targetbase gains access to the Proximity network's global resources.
Targetbase is based in Dallas, Texas and was established in 1979. It has annual billings of around $440m (£300.6m).
Targetbase president and CEO David Scholes said, "In these tough times, companies worldwide have really come to understand just how important it is to utilise their expensive and highly perishable data assets to affect customer behaviour. Now there is a worldwide agency group that can really deliver that promise."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London