Added Value founder takes marketing director post at SAB
LONDON - Mark Sherrington, the founder of WPP-owned marketing consultancy Added Value, has been named as the new South African Breweries marketing director.
Sherrington founded Added Value in 1988 and the company was then bought as part of Tempus by WPP late last year.
Before founding the agency, Sherrington worked at Unilever for 11 years, where he worked in Lever's brand management system, eventually taking over the Persil brand. He became marketing director of Lever Spain with pan-European responsibility for several household product categories.
SAB is acquiring the Miller Brewing Company, which will make it the biggest brewer in the world, employing more than 38,000 people worldwide. The company will be known as SABMiller and will be listed on the London and Johannesburg stock exchanges.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands