Added Value founder takes marketing director post at SAB
LONDON - Mark Sherrington, the founder of WPP-owned marketing consultancy Added Value, has been named as the new South African Breweries marketing director.
Sherrington founded Added Value in 1988 and the company was then bought as part of Tempus by WPP late last year.
Before founding the agency, Sherrington worked at Unilever for 11 years, where he worked in Lever's brand management system, eventually taking over the Persil brand. He became marketing director of Lever Spain with pan-European responsibility for several household product categories.
SAB is acquiring the Miller Brewing Company, which will make it the biggest brewer in the world, employing more than 38,000 people worldwide. The company will be known as SABMiller and will be listed on the London and Johannesburg stock exchanges.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London