AOL Time Warner rearranges top positions
LONDON - AOL Time Warner has moved its chief financial officer Mike Kelly to the position of chief operating officer of America Online to help strengthen its flagship ISP's management.
Kelly will report to AOL chief executive Barry Schuler in a move aimed at addressing analysts' concerns about the growth of the division.
Kelly held the post of chief financial officer of the parent company for 10 months. He will be replaced in that role by Wayne Pace, who moves from the Turner Broadcasting division, where he was chief financial officer when it was a listed company.
AOL last had a chief operating officer before the merger between its parent and Time Warner as completed in January. Then the post was held by Robert Pittman who is now co-chief financial officer of the combined company.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London