Sue Ryder Care taps Agency Republic for integrated task
LONDON - International healthcare charity Sue Ryder Care has awarded the Omnicom-owned Agency Republic its £3m through-the-line task, on a three-year contract.
The agency has been handed the task of building brand awareness across TV, press, radio, direct marketing and online, and developing innovative fundraising initiatives, following a three-way pitch.
The charity aims to attract up to 100,000 long-term donors and a sustainable new source of income.
Citigate Albert Frank will continue to work alongside Agency Republic with responsibility for media.
Steve Thomas, head of communications at Sue Ryder Care, said: "It's not often you meet a group of people who are not only talented and professional, but also passionately committed to your mission. We aim to create innovative new ways to achieve stand-out in the crowded charity market and I'm delighted to welcome everyone at Republic to the team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London