Sue Ryder Care taps Agency Republic for integrated task
LONDON - International healthcare charity Sue Ryder Care has awarded the Omnicom-owned Agency Republic its £3m through-the-line task, on a three-year contract.
The agency has been handed the task of building brand awareness across TV, press, radio, direct marketing and online, and developing innovative fundraising initiatives, following a three-way pitch.
The charity aims to attract up to 100,000 long-term donors and a sustainable new source of income.
Citigate Albert Frank will continue to work alongside Agency Republic with responsibility for media.
Steve Thomas, head of communications at Sue Ryder Care, said: "It's not often you meet a group of people who are not only talented and professional, but also passionately committed to your mission. We aim to create innovative new ways to achieve stand-out in the crowded charity market and I'm delighted to welcome everyone at Republic to the team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Ninesharp £125 - £135 per day, Stanmore