Tequila\ extends reach into the US with three new offices
LONDON - Tequila\, the Omnicom-owned direct marketing network, is expanding into the US with three new offices in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto.
The US operation will be headed up by CEO Wes Nichols, who will work across all three divisions. Nichols joins from Direct Partners, one of Omnicom's US-based relationship marketing agencies where he was co-founder and managing partner.
Tom Wass, international president at Tequila\, said: "The move into the North American market is crucial to the overall development of the Tequila\ network.
"We will now have the opportunity to leverage resources from our network in one of the most important markets in the world, enabling continual, accelerated growth on a truly worldwide scale."
The move into the US brings the number of markets Tequila\ has offices in to 23, after it was aligned with sister agency network TBWA\.
Other recent territories Tequila\ has launched into include Brussels and Switzerland in Europe, and Sydney, Melbourne and Japan in Asia Pacific.
Tequila\ was established in Paris in 1986 and opened its London office in 1992. It was bought by Omnicom in 1998.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton