Tequila\ extends reach into the US with three new offices
LONDON - Tequila\, the Omnicom-owned direct marketing network, is expanding into the US with three new offices in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto.
The US operation will be headed up by CEO Wes Nichols, who will work across all three divisions. Nichols joins from Direct Partners, one of Omnicom's US-based relationship marketing agencies where he was co-founder and managing partner.
Tom Wass, international president at Tequila\, said: "The move into the North American market is crucial to the overall development of the Tequila\ network.
"We will now have the opportunity to leverage resources from our network in one of the most important markets in the world, enabling continual, accelerated growth on a truly worldwide scale."
The move into the US brings the number of markets Tequila\ has offices in to 23, after it was aligned with sister agency network TBWA\.
Other recent territories Tequila\ has launched into include Brussels and Switzerland in Europe, and Sydney, Melbourne and Japan in Asia Pacific.
Tequila\ was established in Paris in 1986 and opened its London office in 1992. It was bought by Omnicom in 1998.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- Media Marketing Executive Major Players £30000 - £36000 per annum + Pro Rata, London
- Account Manager [Charity Clients] - Top 5 Agency - Central London - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Project Manager Barclay Meade £400 - £500 per day, City of London