New Madame Tussaud's campaign to feature Kylie's 'best asset'
LONDON - Kylie Minogue's most famous feature, and it is not her voice, is to appear in a 12-sheet poster ad, as part of a campaign for a new attraction at Madame Tussaud's.
The poster, created by BMP DDB, will show Kylie's bottom with a pull-cord down her back as if she were a talking doll. The strapline is "Kylie now talks at Madame Tussaud's".
The campaign is in support of a new interactive display at the waxwork museum. It features Kylie as the centrepiece, as well as a pulsating floor, footage of the Australian popstar and a team of pole dancers demonstrating her dance moves.
Paul Moreton, head of marketing at Madame Tussaud's, said: "Kylie is one of the sexiest women in the world and our guests love her; we wanted to do something sensational and different with our posters to launch our new attraction 'Fever'."
The posters will be shown on the London Underground for six weeks, starting July 22, while the exhibition opens on July 23.
Ben Short was the copywriter on the ad, while Cameron Short was the art director. Media for the campaign is handled by Carat.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...