Havas launches global financial PR network
LONDON - Havas Advertising has joined with independent City PR firm, the Maitland Consultancy, to launch a new global financial communications brand AMO International Financial Communications.
The new network will have offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Paris. It will combine the resources of the Abernathy MacGregor Group, a US-based financial PR firm, and Euro RSCG Omnium, the French financial PR shop -- both owned by Havas -- as well as Maitland, based in London.
Havas also holds an equity interest in the Maitland Consultancy.
AMO will offer clients advice on global financial communications, including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, international listings and IPOs, investor relations and crisis communications.
An executive committee, comprising Angus Maitland, chairman and chief executive of Maitland; Stephane Fouks, chairman and chief executive of Euro RSCG Omnium; and chaired by James L Abernathy, chairman and CEO of the Abernathy MacGregor Group, will coordinate the activities of AMO.
Each agency will continue to operate its own brand in their home markets.
Despite the downturn in M&As this year, Maitland said he was confident that the network would succeed. "This international financial network is made up of three companies which have worked closely together in the past and which are bound together through equity ownership, not simply loose association," he said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London