Brann merges with Arnold
in Havas reorganisation
LONDON - Havas Advertising is to merge UK direct marketing agency Brann into Arnold Worldwide as part of the reorganisation of its agency networks.
The merger of Brann marks the finalisation of Havas's strategic reorganisation following the dismantling of its marketing services division, the Diversified Agencies Group.
More than 90% of DAG is being merged into Havas's three agency networks -- Euro RSCG Worldwide, Arnold and Media Planning Group. The majority of the changes affect Arnold and Euro RSCG Worldwide.
In addition, Havas said it would develop certain specialised independent agencies in three sectors -- public relations, marketing support and human resources communications. These agencies will also serve indirectly the clients of the three networks.
Havas CEO Alain de Pouzilhac said, "I am very satisfied with the efficiency and speed with which this reorganisation has been carried out. Its implementation has been fairly straightforward because the agencies have come together through a sense of affinity, culture and strategic fit, a willingness to develop their growth potential and common vision."
Joining Arnold are direct marketing and new media agency ehsrealtime, sales promotion shop Steam, Conran Design, and new-media agency AMX.
Havas said the aim of this reorganisation was to enable it to better resist the recession, by refocusing its activities around its three major brands.
Joining Euro RSCG Worldwide will be Pulp (design, France), Connectworld (interactive marketing, France), Circle.com, and Noonan Russo (public relations and financial, communications, biotech PR, USA).
Joining Media Planning Group directly is Havas Advertising Sports, a European sports marketing and media company, together with the media branch of All Response Media which, although already linked to ehsrealtime, will cooperate closely with Media Contacts.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London