Psion PR chief joins Hotwire
LONDON - Hotwire PR has appointed Anthony Garvey, former head of PR at Psion, as regional partner for its Irish operations.
Garvey was head of PR for nine years at Psion and took part in the PR launch for software licensing company Symbian, the joint venture between Psion, Nokia, Motorola, Ericsson and Panasonic. Garvey has also held PR positions at BT and Legal & General.
Kristin Syltevik, managing partner of Hotwire PR, said, "We have been attracting the highest calibre personnel since our launch in London in September last year and we are very pleased to have Anthony Garvey on board in Ireland."
Hotwire specialises in technology PR. Its clients include ETF Group, Navisite and the Fibre Channel Industry Association.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London