Psion PR chief joins Hotwire
LONDON - Hotwire PR has appointed Anthony Garvey, former head of PR at Psion, as regional partner for its Irish operations.
Garvey was head of PR for nine years at Psion and took part in the PR launch for software licensing company Symbian, the joint venture between Psion, Nokia, Motorola, Ericsson and Panasonic. Garvey has also held PR positions at BT and Legal & General.
Kristin Syltevik, managing partner of Hotwire PR, said, "We have been attracting the highest calibre personnel since our launch in London in September last year and we are very pleased to have Anthony Garvey on board in Ireland."
Hotwire specialises in technology PR. Its clients include ETF Group, Navisite and the Fibre Channel Industry Association.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- x2 Communications Officers, Higher Education Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London