H&K to capitalise on downturn with
launch of change management division
LONDON - Hill & Knowlton, one of the UK's leading PR consultancies, has launched a new division to deal with change management to capitalise on the fallout from the economic downturn.
Known as ChangeAgent, the division will advise clients on internal and external communications around any type of change assignment -- such as major redundancy programmes -- both on a local country and an international basis.
It will be led from London by Flic Howard-Allen, managing director of corporate and business communications.
Paul Taaffe, president of Hill & Knowlton, said: "These are uncertain times for all businesses, and Hill & Knowlton's clients look to us for effective and timely solutions to difficult challenges.
"The launch of ChangeAgent gives them assurance that we have the support they need, frequently at short notice."
Hill & Knowlton has itself been the victim of cost cutting recently. Its New York office axed 20 jobs earlier this year.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London