Aegis expands global offering
with Japanese acquisition
LONDON - Aegis Group, owner of media-buying giant Carat, has bought Japanese market research group Research Fact.
It has paid £1m for the company, with a deferred cash consideration subject to performance criteria. Research Fact had revenues of around £3.5m in the year ending June 30 2001.
With the Japanese acquisition, Aegis now has a presence in 40 countries. Research Fact will come under the auspices of Aegis Research, the group's market research business.
Doug Flynn, chief executive of Aegis, said: "Japan remains a focus for the development of the group's research and media businesses and we continue to explore further opportunities there."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire