Aegis expands global offering
with Japanese acquisition
LONDON - Aegis Group, owner of media-buying giant Carat, has bought Japanese market research group Research Fact.
It has paid £1m for the company, with a deferred cash consideration subject to performance criteria. Research Fact had revenues of around £3.5m in the year ending June 30 2001.
With the Japanese acquisition, Aegis now has a presence in 40 countries. Research Fact will come under the auspices of Aegis Research, the group's market research business.
Doug Flynn, chief executive of Aegis, said: "Japan remains a focus for the development of the group's research and media businesses and we continue to explore further opportunities there."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex