Aegis expands global offering
with Japanese acquisition
LONDON - Aegis Group, owner of media-buying giant Carat, has bought Japanese market research group Research Fact.
It has paid £1m for the company, with a deferred cash consideration subject to performance criteria. Research Fact had revenues of around £3.5m in the year ending June 30 2001.
With the Japanese acquisition, Aegis now has a presence in 40 countries. Research Fact will come under the auspices of Aegis Research, the group's market research business.
Doug Flynn, chief executive of Aegis, said: "Japan remains a focus for the development of the group's research and media businesses and we continue to explore further opportunities there."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London