H&K makes senior New York appointment
NEW YORK - Public relations firm Hill & Knowlton has hired Diane Perry as senior managing director and director of its New York corporate practice.
She will take responsibility for a 28-strong team in New York, which works in areas such as litigation PR, crisis communications, corporate social responsibility, financial PR and employee communications.
Perry reports to Phil Sheldon, general manager of the New York office, and also to Harlan Teller, worldwide director of the corporate practice. She will join the New York office management committee and the global corporate practice leadership team.
Agency veteran Perry was previously a managing director at financial PR shop Gavin Anderson & Company. Prior to this, she was a global practice director of corporate communications at Weber Shandwick New York and an executive vice-president at Edelman Public Relations Worldwide.
"Diane's strong financial communications experience bolsters our ability to deliver integrated corporate and financial communications programmes to our clients," Teller said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- New business director-part-time, boutique design agency,£55k PR Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bracknell, Berkshire
- Brand IT Manager AbbVie Competitive Salary and Benefits Package, Maidenhead
- CLIENT MANAGER - BRIGHTON - £30K - £35K Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London