Chime takes majority stake in online
LONDON - Chime Communications has taken a controlling stake in online advertising agency BloodPartnership.
BloodPartnership specialises in online and interactive campaigns, including viral email, banner ads and animation. Clients include Iceland, Virgin.net and Securicor. Chime has now upped its stake in the company from 33.3% to 51%.
The company is headed by managing director Shaun Varga, who set up the agency on his departure from Gluemedia, where he was also managing director, in June 2000.
Chime is paying £95,000 for BloodPartnership in cash and shares, with up to £75,000 more payable in the next three years, depending on profitability.
The group's Chime Online interactive division also includes the Interactive Bureau and hi-tech PR agencies Harvard and Insight. Chime also owns PR division Bell Pottinger Communications and the HHCL & Partners advertising agency.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London