Aegis appoints research CEO to the board
LONDON - Media buying group Aegis has appointed Aegis market research worldwide CEO Adrian Chedore to its board as an executive director with effect from December 31 2001.
Chedore is also chairman and CEO of Asia Market Intelligence, a business acquired by Aegis in March 2000.
Aegis CEO Doug Flynn said: "Adrian is an outstanding research professional and we welcome him to the board. This appointment reflects the growing importance of market research to the group and our commitment to build the business into a leading global research network."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand
Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton