Aegis appoints research CEO to the board
LONDON - Media buying group Aegis has appointed Aegis market research worldwide CEO Adrian Chedore to its board as an executive director with effect from December 31 2001.
Chedore is also chairman and CEO of Asia Market Intelligence, a business acquired by Aegis in March 2000.
Aegis CEO Doug Flynn said: "Adrian is an outstanding research professional and we welcome him to the board. This appointment reflects the growing importance of market research to the group and our commitment to build the business into a leading global research network."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand
Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London