Aegis appoints research CEO to the board
LONDON - Media buying group Aegis has appointed Aegis market research worldwide CEO Adrian Chedore to its board as an executive director with effect from December 31 2001.
Chedore is also chairman and CEO of Asia Market Intelligence, a business acquired by Aegis in March 2000.
Aegis CEO Doug Flynn said: "Adrian is an outstanding research professional and we welcome him to the board. This appointment reflects the growing importance of market research to the group and our commitment to build the business into a leading global research network."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand
Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1