Chime senior director Butters to join Burson-Marstellar
LONDON - Burson-Marsteller has poached one of Chime Communications' senior PR executives, Fraser Butters, to head its technology practice.
Butters joins from Harvard PR, which was acquired by Chime two years ago. He had been at the agency for eight years, latterly as a board director, and was responsible for creating Harvard Centro, Harvard's central London spin-off agency. His clients have included Nintendo, Agfa and two of Burson-Marsteller's global clients, Accenture and SAP.
Burson-Marsteller has hired Butters as director of technology, following the promotion of Heidi Sinclair to the role of global practice chair. Sinclair has left the London office to take up her new position in San Francisco.
Allan Biggar, chief executive of Burson-Marsteller UK, said: "With 15 years of experience in building business and producing award-winning work for SAP and Accenture, two of Burson-Marsteller's most important global clients, Fraser is extremely well placed to lead the UK's technology team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London