Hill & Knowlton recruits Hewlett-Packard account head
LONDON - Hill & Knowlton has hired Beattie Media board director, Amanda Groty, to head up its key Hewlett-Packard account.
Groty will join H&K in September as vice-president of client development technology EMEA, in its European headquarters in London.
At Beattie Media, Groty grew its technology operations, worth more than £2m. Prior to Beattie Media, she ran the Compaq UK account at Firefly Communications.
In this newly created role, Groty will report to Peter Thomas, head of the European Technology Practice. She will also work closely with Dominic Shales, vice-president of H&K marketing EMEA, and all H&K country technology practice leaders to add value to its existing client relationships, which include Motorola, BT and Microsoft.
In support of Thomas, Groty will be looking at client relationships in all markets and will work out strategies with those account teams to extend and enhance them through new services and geographies. She will also carry forward her H-P experience to support H&K's growing H-P relationships across EMEA and worldwide.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Specialist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £33000 per annum, Coventry
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain c. £55K, Lambeth, Central London
- Senior Account Manager, Digital - Automotive Account Copeland Select High £30,000s, London