Hill & Knowlton recruits Hewlett-Packard account head
LONDON - Hill & Knowlton has hired Beattie Media board director, Amanda Groty, to head up its key Hewlett-Packard account.
Groty will join H&K in September as vice-president of client development technology EMEA, in its European headquarters in London.
At Beattie Media, Groty grew its technology operations, worth more than £2m. Prior to Beattie Media, she ran the Compaq UK account at Firefly Communications.
In this newly created role, Groty will report to Peter Thomas, head of the European Technology Practice. She will also work closely with Dominic Shales, vice-president of H&K marketing EMEA, and all H&K country technology practice leaders to add value to its existing client relationships, which include Motorola, BT and Microsoft.
In support of Thomas, Groty will be looking at client relationships in all markets and will work out strategies with those account teams to extend and enhance them through new services and geographies. She will also carry forward her H-P experience to support H&K's growing H-P relationships across EMEA and worldwide.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London