Prolog opens dedicated call centre division
LONDON - Marketing support services company Prolog has launched a dedicated call centre division called Prolog Connect.
The new division will be headed up by Paul Turner, who joins as sales manager from Hays Customer Solutions where he was an account director.
Turner will be responsible for developing the sales strategy of Prolog Connect and for growing its client base.
Guy Smith, commercial director at Prolog, said: "Paul's appointment marks an important stage in the development of Prolog Connect as a fully scaleable, standalone call centre facility. It is the culmination of our determination to compete with the leading call centre players, and our investment in the people and technology to do so."
The division has three networked call centres including a 35,000 sq ft purpose built facility in Nottingham.
Prolog's clients include RAC, First Quench and government departments such as the Health & Safety Executive and the Department for Education and Skills.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire