Prolog opens dedicated call centre division
LONDON - Marketing support services company Prolog has launched a dedicated call centre division called Prolog Connect.
The new division will be headed up by Paul Turner, who joins as sales manager from Hays Customer Solutions where he was an account director.
Turner will be responsible for developing the sales strategy of Prolog Connect and for growing its client base.
Guy Smith, commercial director at Prolog, said: "Paul's appointment marks an important stage in the development of Prolog Connect as a fully scaleable, standalone call centre facility. It is the culmination of our determination to compete with the leading call centre players, and our investment in the people and technology to do so."
The division has three networked call centres including a 35,000 sq ft purpose built facility in Nottingham.
Prolog's clients include RAC, First Quench and government departments such as the Health & Safety Executive and the Department for Education and Skills.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London