Breast cancer charity bares all
in new campaign
LONDON - A new poster campaign for the Against Breast Cancer charity has launched today, showing a photograph of two fingers shot and cropped to look like breasts.
The poster features the strapline "Please check regularly". It was created by Spirit Advertising for free and will run as a 96-sheet poster in London, and will run periodically throughout 2002.
The idea for the campaign was to move away from the celebrity-led trend for charity advertising. It aims to be attention grabbing without shocking.
Photography for the campaign was done by John Swannell, known for his portraits and fashion photography. The ad was written by Spirit's Ben Akers and art directed by Nadine Akle.
The charity Against Breast Cancer works solely on breast cancer research, with the aim of developing a vaccination against the disease.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton