Breast cancer charity bares all
in new campaign
LONDON - A new poster campaign for the Against Breast Cancer charity has launched today, showing a photograph of two fingers shot and cropped to look like breasts.
The poster features the strapline "Please check regularly". It was created by Spirit Advertising for free and will run as a 96-sheet poster in London, and will run periodically throughout 2002.
The idea for the campaign was to move away from the celebrity-led trend for charity advertising. It aims to be attention grabbing without shocking.
Photography for the campaign was done by John Swannell, known for his portraits and fashion photography. The ad was written by Spirit's Ben Akers and art directed by Nadine Akle.
The charity Against Breast Cancer works solely on breast cancer research, with the aim of developing a vaccination against the disease.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London