Breast cancer charity bares all
in new campaign
LONDON - A new poster campaign for the Against Breast Cancer charity has launched today, showing a photograph of two fingers shot and cropped to look like breasts.
The poster features the strapline "Please check regularly". It was created by Spirit Advertising for free and will run as a 96-sheet poster in London, and will run periodically throughout 2002.
The idea for the campaign was to move away from the celebrity-led trend for charity advertising. It aims to be attention grabbing without shocking.
Photography for the campaign was done by John Swannell, known for his portraits and fashion photography. The ad was written by Spirit's Ben Akers and art directed by Nadine Akle.
The charity Against Breast Cancer works solely on breast cancer research, with the aim of developing a vaccination against the disease.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London