McCann-Erickson acquires independent Dutch agency
LONDON - McCann-Erickson Advertising has acquired the Dutch advertising and production boutique John Doe, as the smaller agency plans to go international.
John Doe will be run as an independent, autonomous agency within McCann-Erickson Netherlands, and will continue to be run by its three-strong creative team -- Hein Mevissen, Diederiekje Bok and Sam Stewart.
Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
John Doe will keep its clients, which include the sports brand Quick and Johan, the monthly football magazine. It offers services including strategy, creative work and production.
McCann-Erickson Netherlands' clients include Coca-Cola, Bacardi-Martini and Opel. It is one of the advertising networks owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1