McCann-Erickson acquires independent Dutch agency
LONDON - McCann-Erickson Advertising has acquired the Dutch advertising and production boutique John Doe, as the smaller agency plans to go international.
John Doe will be run as an independent, autonomous agency within McCann-Erickson Netherlands, and will continue to be run by its three-strong creative team -- Hein Mevissen, Diederiekje Bok and Sam Stewart.
Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
John Doe will keep its clients, which include the sports brand Quick and Johan, the monthly football magazine. It offers services including strategy, creative work and production.
McCann-Erickson Netherlands' clients include Coca-Cola, Bacardi-Martini and Opel. It is one of the advertising networks owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- IA/UX Architect PFJ £300 - £350 per day, London
- Senior UX Designer Red Sofa London £60000 - £75000 per annum, London