McCann-Erickson acquires independent Dutch agency
LONDON - McCann-Erickson Advertising has acquired the Dutch advertising and production boutique John Doe, as the smaller agency plans to go international.
John Doe will be run as an independent, autonomous agency within McCann-Erickson Netherlands, and will continue to be run by its three-strong creative team -- Hein Mevissen, Diederiekje Bok and Sam Stewart.
Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
John Doe will keep its clients, which include the sports brand Quick and Johan, the monthly football magazine. It offers services including strategy, creative work and production.
McCann-Erickson Netherlands' clients include Coca-Cola, Bacardi-Martini and Opel. It is one of the advertising networks owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire