IPC Media expands corporate PR team
LONDON - IPC Media has expanded its corporate communications team, creating two new positions to strengthen awareness of the publisher.
Chris Taylor will join IPC as corporate affairs executive, to develop a corporate PR programme and work on its corporate and social responsibility programme. He joins from the trade title Media Week, where he is deputy editor, and will start at IPC in October.
Joining as a corporate communications executive is Edwina Jenner, currently new business and PR manager at Mindshare. She will work on corporate press relations for IPC.
Both Taylor and Jenner will report to the director of corporate communications, Julie York.
York said: "IPC has always had an influential role in the UK media landscape, but since our acquisition by AOL Time Warner last year, there has been an even greater need for us to deliver a consistent and inspiring message to all of our key audiences. These two new positions will give us the scope to really make some more noise."
IPC publishes titles including 19, Chat and InStyle.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London