IPC Ignite names consumer PR head
LONDON - IPC Ignite has poached Nicola Woods from the BBC to take on a new role heading, up its consumer PR operation where she will work across loaded and the NME.
Woods, 27, joins from the BBC where she was information co-ordinator. Before that she was an account manager at PR firm Shine Communications, where she worked on the account for IPC's lad's mag Loaded.
While at Shine she also managed the Stella Artois account and worked on award-winning PR campaigns for Dunlop and Slazenger.
Niall McKinney, IPC Ignite's head of marketing, said: "Having worked with Nicola on the Loaded account, she was at the top of my list when this new position became available. Nicola is a fantastically talented PR professional who will make a great addition to the marketing team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London