IPC Ignite names consumer PR head
LONDON - IPC Ignite has poached Nicola Woods from the BBC to take on a new role heading, up its consumer PR operation where she will work across loaded and the NME.
Woods, 27, joins from the BBC where she was information co-ordinator. Before that she was an account manager at PR firm Shine Communications, where she worked on the account for IPC's lad's mag Loaded.
While at Shine she also managed the Stella Artois account and worked on award-winning PR campaigns for Dunlop and Slazenger.
Niall McKinney, IPC Ignite's head of marketing, said: "Having worked with Nicola on the Loaded account, she was at the top of my list when this new position became available. Nicola is a fantastically talented PR professional who will make a great addition to the marketing team."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London