Geldof rebrands Osprey as Ten Alps
LONDON - Bob Geldof's media and events company Ten Alps is to rebrand the Osprey advertising agencies it acquired last July under the Ten Alps name.
Ten Alps acquired the Hampshire and Scotland offices of AIM-listed Osprey Communications in July last year through a reverse takeover, as it sought to expand its business into advertising and communications.
Osprey's Hampshire office, which includes Stannah and Sunsail among its clients, will now be known as Ten Alps RMA. The Edinburgh office will be renamed as Ten Alps MTD. Its clients include Kwik-Fit Insurance Services and Ahlstrom FiberComposites. The London office of Osprey was sold to Interfocus.
Ten Alp's events company Pacesetter, acquired in October 2001, will also be rebranded under the Ten Alps name. Initially, it will be known as Ten Alps Pacesetter Events, with the Pacesetter brand to be phased out over an 18-month period.
Last November, Geldof and Alex Connock, chief executive of Ten Alps, outlined the group's plans to build "a serious media company".
Regarding the rebranding, Connock said: "Our companies are working harmoniously together in offering large clients advertising and event marketing services, so it makes economic and branding sense to all work under the same banner.
"Individual clients will continue to be served exactly as before by the hands-on management teams from each of our companies," he said.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London