Omnicom launches Tequila\ in North America
NEW YORK - Omnicom Group has launched Tequila\, the below-the-line sister agency to TWBA\, across North America.
The agency will open with offices in New York, Los Angeles and Toronto with what the company describes as a "substantial client base". The move brings to 23 the number of countries Tequila\ now operates in.
TBWA\ has named Wes Nichols as president and CEO of Tequila\ in North America. He was previously co-founder and managing founder of Direct Partners, one of Omnicom's direct marketing agencies in the US.
Tequila offers direct marketing, interactive and sales promotion services and has billings in excess of $1bn (£640m). Its clients include Absolut, Canon and Sony PlayStation across offices in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and Australia.
Nichols said: "We have assembled the most strategic and creative thinkers in our business: those who view communications and results creation in a media-neutral way, and are dedicated to producing the kind of next-generation integrated marketing that reaches, connects and relates with consumers."
Tom Carroll, TBWA\ president of the Americas, said: "We are very pleased to finally be bringing Tequila\ to North America. It is one of TBWA\'s biggest resources and has been a critical link in our integrated offering that has been missing until now."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)