DMA to push benefits of member agencies
LONDON - The Direct Marketing Association has launched an integrated marketing campaign targeting clients to remind them of the benefits of using DMA member agencies.
The move comes as the organisation aims to raise its profile as it decides to go it alone while the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising continues to press ahead with plans to develop a super-trade body for the marketing industry.
The first stage of the campaign takes place in September and October with a mail-out of three postcards at weekly intervals targeting 2,000 clients of DMA members.
The cards highlight the facts about using DMA member agencies and point to statistics such as DMA agencies winning more awards for creativity, strategy and results than non-DMA member agencies.
The cards will direct people to a microsite at dmagency.org.uk, which in turn drives traffic to the DMA online directory where agencies are listed.
The drive is being supported by trade press advertising, promotion at the National Direct Marketing Show and inserts in the DMA's quarterly magazine Interact, which has a circulation of 10,000 including more than 6,000 client contacts.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London