Hitachi Data hires Gyro for B2B task
LONDON - Integrated communications agency Gyro has been appointed by storage specialist Hitachi Data Systems to develop a campaign to raise awareness of investing in storage, as an alternative to spending on server technology, to improve the performance of IT infrastructure.
Gyro will use direct mail, telemarketing, ambient media and online marketing to tell companies such as financial services companies and call centres about the products it offers.
The campaign, which launches in the next couple of weeks, will be developed in conjunction with Hitachi technology partners, such as Microsoft and Oracle, and its distributors or channel partners, such as Computacenter and Morse.
The drive will begin in the next two weeks, following Hitachi Data Systems' sponsorship of trade exhibition Storage Expo on October 16-17.
Gyro was founded in 1991 and has offices in London, Geneva, San Francisco and Miami.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London