Fund group hires Liquid Communications
LONDON - Fund management company Octopus has appointed Liquid Communications to develop its brand identity across a range of direct media including brochures, a prospectus and a website.
Liquid will also develop direct marketing materials for a new investment product, details of which have yet to be disclosed.
Octopus launched in 2000, and is driving the retail market for venture capital trusts (VCTs), which it wants to make as well-known and popular an investment product as the ISA. Octopus claims that VCTs are no more risky than ISAs and have better tax benefits.
Helga Slater, Octopus's marketing director, said Liquid's culture and approach to business was similar to theirs.
She said: "Liquid impressed us with their passion for brand-driven communication, and their record for a young company is impressive.
"Through aggressive, eye-catching marketing and brand communications we want to educate consumers and raise awareness of the benefits of investments such as VCTs."
Olly Raeburn, managing partner at Liquid, said: "We're excited about this brief as it gives us an opportunity to work with a young company at an important stage in its development."
Liquid's other clients include Virgin Mobile and Marks & Spencer Financial Services.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London