Shopmate coupons to launch in the UK
LONDON - Syracuse, the European coupon firm, is to launch a booklet containing promotional money-off vouchers from FMCG brands in the UK.
The booklet, called Shopmate, is set to roll out in February 2003 and will be door-dropped to 2m households in the UK. This number is set to rise to 4m for its subsequent April, June, September and November 2003 editions.
FMCG brands that sign up to the initiative will be guaranteed exclusivity in their product sector.
Pauline Jadas, international development project manager of Syracuse, said: "Shopmate is providing an innovative, cost-effective solution to meet the marketing needs of FMCG brands. It combines increasingly high quality and targeted door-drop distribution with the advantages of sharing the costs between the brands."
Syracuse is a subsidiary of French marketing services and CRM firm HighCo, which is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
It provides coupon marketing services in France, Spain and Belgium and clients includes Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Diageo, Heinz, Kraft and Nestle. It also own Pixibox.com, a coupon marketing website.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire