T in the Park hires Big Fish to hook sponsors
LONDON - Events agency Big Fish is to handle sponsorship for the biggest music festival in Scotland, T in the Park, for 2003.
The agency is charged with bringing in new partners to work alongside the chief sponsor, Tennents Lager, for next year's festival, the 10th anniversary of its founding. Big Fish will report to Geoff Ellis, managing director of the promoter DF Concerts, which also promotes the V2003 festival, also handled by Big Fish, and Witness, which is held in Ireland.
Big Fish works on other music events including Gatecrasher NEC and Gatecrasher Summer Sound System, Bulldog Bash and Move.
T in the Park will be held in Balado, near Kinross and features eight stages, bars, a fun fair and a ceilidh tent. In the past, it has attracted 57,500 visitors each day. Next year, it will be held on the July 12-13 weekend.
Robert Guterman, managing director of Big Fish, said: "We will be looking to bring in brands that will add further depth and value to an already well-established festival."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London