High-impact direct work backs Primera
LONDON - Nissan is backing the launch of the new Nissan Primera five-door model with a high-impact direct campaign created by Tullo Marshall Warren.
The campaign focuses on the three core pillars of support for the new Primera: design, technology and driving performance.
In terms of technology, the direct mailing pack focuses on the cutting-edge features found in the car, which include rear-view camera, intelligent cruise control, DVD satellite navigation, electronic stability programme, N-FORM console and driver-car ergonomic interface.
The pack comprises a branded envelope, high-quality brochure and a personalised letter with a short questionnaire on the reverse.
The envelope is designed to immediately catch the eye, being designed as a pastiche of the card left by the Royal Mail when unable to deliver a parcel.
In the tick boxes on the front it highlights the type of items that are difficult to fit into four-door cars, thereby emphasising the accessibility of the new five-door Primera. On the back, it informs the recipient where they can pick up a new Nissan five-door Primera for a test drive, incorporating the contact details of their local dealership. The brochure shows the design quality and technological benefits of the car, and the letter adds the final details and invitation to test drive.
Helen Perry, CRM manager at Nissan, said: "We are confident that the innovative work that TMW has produced on our behalf will help to establish and define the new five-door Primera in the marketplace. The format of the response cards makes it an easy and attractive option for customers to take a test drive."
The mailing is being sent to more than 25,000 targeted prospects taken from the Nissan database. These have been carefully selected, and include current or previous Primera owners, enquirers, responders to previous campaigns and people with an estimated replacement date within the next six months.
Simon Breed, senior account director at TMW, adds: "When people see the bold images of the car used within the campaign, we believe that they will realise that this really is a car to be seen in."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Country Senior Sales Manager - DACH - top DSP Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + +£35k comm + bens, London
- Head of SEO Lipton Fleming £80000 - £90000.00 per annum, London