Ame follows awareness campaign with TV debut
LONDON - Ame, the non-alcoholic sparkling fruit juice drink from Britvic Soft Drinks, is following its print and cinema campaign with its TV advertising debut in the run-up to Christmas.
The ads, created by Barrett Cernis, break on November 28 and will be placed around key Christmas programming watched by Ame's target audience, over 35-year-old females.
The ads depict a geisha girl standing in an authentic Japanese garden. She is being cleansed by light rain, which is washing away all the geisha make-up to reveal a modern woman underneath.
The campaign will be backed by a sampling campaign at the BBC Good Food Show on November 27.
Britvic director of brand marketing Richard Collins, said: "Ame plays a key role in our 'right choice' adult strategy as a healthy, premium soft drink for all occassions."
Barrett Cernis took on the Ame account a year ago. Britvic acquired Ame in July 2000 when it bought Orchid Drinks, which also includes Aqua Libra and Purdey's.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham