Ame follows awareness campaign with TV debut
LONDON - Ame, the non-alcoholic sparkling fruit juice drink from Britvic Soft Drinks, is following its print and cinema campaign with its TV advertising debut in the run-up to Christmas.
The ads, created by Barrett Cernis, break on November 28 and will be placed around key Christmas programming watched by Ame's target audience, over 35-year-old females.
The ads depict a geisha girl standing in an authentic Japanese garden. She is being cleansed by light rain, which is washing away all the geisha make-up to reveal a modern woman underneath.
The campaign will be backed by a sampling campaign at the BBC Good Food Show on November 27.
Britvic director of brand marketing Richard Collins, said: "Ame plays a key role in our 'right choice' adult strategy as a healthy, premium soft drink for all occassions."
Barrett Cernis took on the Ame account a year ago. Britvic acquired Ame in July 2000 when it bought Orchid Drinks, which also includes Aqua Libra and Purdey's.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London