Ame follows awareness campaign with TV debut
LONDON - Ame, the non-alcoholic sparkling fruit juice drink from Britvic Soft Drinks, is following its print and cinema campaign with its TV advertising debut in the run-up to Christmas.
The ads, created by Barrett Cernis, break on November 28 and will be placed around key Christmas programming watched by Ame's target audience, over 35-year-old females.
The ads depict a geisha girl standing in an authentic Japanese garden. She is being cleansed by light rain, which is washing away all the geisha make-up to reveal a modern woman underneath.
The campaign will be backed by a sampling campaign at the BBC Good Food Show on November 27.
Britvic director of brand marketing Richard Collins, said: "Ame plays a key role in our 'right choice' adult strategy as a healthy, premium soft drink for all occassions."
Barrett Cernis took on the Ame account a year ago. Britvic acquired Ame in July 2000 when it bought Orchid Drinks, which also includes Aqua Libra and Purdey's.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)