America Online expands interactive team
NEW YORK - America Online has named Lisa Brown to take the new role of executive vice-president of interactive marketing, as the internet services company develops its integrated marketing activity.
Brown was formerly president and chief executive officer of USA Electronic Commerce Solutions. She will report to Robert Sherman, president of interactive marketing, and work closely with AOL's brand marketing and broadband teams to develop integrated sponsorships for clients.
There are also plans for Brown to build a marketing solutions group. The purpose of the group is to find new marketing opportunities and to develop what AOL describes as "next-generation solutions" for customers.
In her previous role at USA Electronic Commerce Solutions, Brown worked with clients including the NBA and NASCAR in areas such as marketing, merchandising and customer care.
Sherman said: "Lisa is a terrific talent, who will help us identify new marketing opportunities and provide innovative, integrated and strategic programmes for our clients."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London
- Graphic Designer (Print) Scripps Network Competitive Salary and Benefits package, Victoria, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Superb Agency - Central London Fill Recruitment Ltd to £70k, Central London