America Online expands interactive team
NEW YORK - America Online has named Lisa Brown to take the new role of executive vice-president of interactive marketing, as the internet services company develops its integrated marketing activity.
Brown was formerly president and chief executive officer of USA Electronic Commerce Solutions. She will report to Robert Sherman, president of interactive marketing, and work closely with AOL's brand marketing and broadband teams to develop integrated sponsorships for clients.
There are also plans for Brown to build a marketing solutions group. The purpose of the group is to find new marketing opportunities and to develop what AOL describes as "next-generation solutions" for customers.
In her previous role at USA Electronic Commerce Solutions, Brown worked with clients including the NBA and NASCAR in areas such as marketing, merchandising and customer care.
Sherman said: "Lisa is a terrific talent, who will help us identify new marketing opportunities and provide innovative, integrated and strategic programmes for our clients."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London