Hays offers end-to-end CRM service
LONDON - Hays Marketing Technology has extended its end-to-end database marketing and campaign management services, following the finalisation of a partnership with French CRM firm AIMS-Software.
This is the first major push by AIMS-Software to expand beyond continental Europe, where the software has a strong client base in the financial services and leisure sectors.
Hays, whose clients include Lloyds TSB and Nationwide Building Society, has exclusive rights to market services using the AIMS software in the UK.
The new agreement sees Hays enhance its provision of managed services, whereby companies fully or partly outsource its database marketing function and Hays takes on the responsibility for all database marketing functions.
Associated business services, such as distribution, telemarketing, document management and payment processing, are all provided by other Hays companies.
AIMS-Software is well known, both in native France and globally, for its track record in deliverable campaign management for companies requiring high-volume marketing automation. AIMS-Software's clients include ABN AMRO and Societe Generale.
Vicky Larkins, general manager of Hays marketing technology, said: "Our experience and recent research that we have conducted has shown that companies are becoming increasingly frustrated by the lack of flexibility provided by the majority of CRM systems. We were particularly impressed by the practicality of the AIMS software and its focus on campaign management and event-driven marketing."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London