TMW extends grip on BA direct account
LONDON - Tullo Marshall Warren has further extended its grip on the British Airways direct marketing account with the news that it has been handed the airline's trade marketing activity in the US and Canada.
TMW has worked for BA for 14 years and recently took on its strategic work in the UK and Europe when the airline scaled back its roster last year.
The agency's remit will now be extended to plan campaigns across the airline's three core trade audiences -- top selling agents, general sales agents and national accounts -- in this market.
Its first task will be to work alongside the BA USA trade marketing team to drive sales of BA flights through top-selling travel agents.
The push is likely to provide non-commission based benefits to the agents that generate the most revenue for BA in the north American market.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London