Loaded pushes Kama Sutra issue with die-cut cover
LONDON - IPC Media is attempting to boost sales of its lads magazine Loaded by featuring a die-cut female shape on the front cover of the magazine, drawing attention to its 32-page Kama Sutra supplement.
The 2003 Kama Sutra issue, which goes on sale from December 9, includes a guide to celebrities' top sexual positions. The issue will be supported by PR and a nationwide fly-poster campaign.
Niall McKinney, IPC ignite! head of marketing, said: "This is yet another example of editorial, marketing and production working as a team to deliver innovative packing promotions which we know drive sales. This promotion is one of Loaded's best."
The issue will also include pictures of Page Three girls including Nicola, Sarah-Jayne and Leilani, who have been photographed especially for the magazine.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London