Loaded pushes Kama Sutra issue with die-cut cover
LONDON - IPC Media is attempting to boost sales of its lads magazine Loaded by featuring a die-cut female shape on the front cover of the magazine, drawing attention to its 32-page Kama Sutra supplement.
The 2003 Kama Sutra issue, which goes on sale from December 9, includes a guide to celebrities' top sexual positions. The issue will be supported by PR and a nationwide fly-poster campaign.
Niall McKinney, IPC ignite! head of marketing, said: "This is yet another example of editorial, marketing and production working as a team to deliver innovative packing promotions which we know drive sales. This promotion is one of Loaded's best."
The issue will also include pictures of Page Three girls including Nicola, Sarah-Jayne and Leilani, who have been photographed especially for the magazine.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London