Loaded pushes Kama Sutra issue with die-cut cover
LONDON - IPC Media is attempting to boost sales of its lads magazine Loaded by featuring a die-cut female shape on the front cover of the magazine, drawing attention to its 32-page Kama Sutra supplement.
The 2003 Kama Sutra issue, which goes on sale from December 9, includes a guide to celebrities' top sexual positions. The issue will be supported by PR and a nationwide fly-poster campaign.
Niall McKinney, IPC ignite! head of marketing, said: "This is yet another example of editorial, marketing and production working as a team to deliver innovative packing promotions which we know drive sales. This promotion is one of Loaded's best."
The issue will also include pictures of Page Three girls including Nicola, Sarah-Jayne and Leilani, who have been photographed especially for the magazine.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire