141 hires creative team for Allied Domecq
LONDON - Below-the-line agency 141 Communications has poached creative team Niall Fleming and Nicoleen Agnello from sales promotion agency BD-Network to work on its Allied Domecq account.
Fleming and Agnello have racked up extensive experience in the drinks sector with work for brands such as Bombay Sapphire gin, Martini and Spirito.
Before joining BD-Network, Fleming worked at Peter Kane & Co, while Agnello began her career at TBWA\South Africa, before moving to the UK.
The team has four Institute of Sales Promotion nominations and two awards between them.
141 creative director Jo Arscott said: "Niall and Nicoleen's drinks experience is first class and they completely understand the importance of creating consumer involvement with a brand. However, they are also extremely versatile creatives who will push back the boundaries on our many other accounts."
The Cordiant Communications-owned 141 is one of the world's largest below-the-line agencies with 91 offices in 57 countries and revenues in excess of $240m (£153m). Its clients include Allied Domecq, BAT, Ladbrokes, Schroder, Credit Suisse First Boston, Britvic, Kenwood and Sky.
Its UK office employs 150 staff and generates revenues in excess of £14m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London