Gyro embarks on aggressive expansion plans
LONDON - Integrated marketing agency Gyro Group is embarking on an aggressive expansion plan, which could see the company's UK office grow by as much as 30%.
Gyro, which employs around 50 staff in the UK, is to begin recruiting for staff to boost its team to help cope with an increased workload from existing clients and new account wins including computer software firm Adobe.
Gyro managing director Graham Dodridge said: "There is a very visible fat pipeline of work coming in at the end of the year, which will be at full tilt in January."
News of the expansion plans come as the company announces three appointments on the account management side.
Rachel Thornton has been appointed account manager to work across a number of clients such as Adobe, and Virgin. Thornton joins from Buckinghamshire-based design agency Beyond Design, where she was account associate, before that she worked as marketing executive for Amey Technology Services.
The company has also taken on two graduates, Elizabeth Martin and David Bruce, to work on the account management of clients including Adobe and South African data company Dimension Data.
Martin recently graduated from Southampton University with a BA Hons in marketing design and Bruce graduated from the University of the West of England, with a BA Hons in marketing.
Dodridge said the company is looking to double its current office space in London.
In addition, Gyro has announced that its Miami arm has also moved to its own office in Fort Lauderdale, from a serviced office where it was launched from earlier this year.
Gyro also has offices in San Francisco and Geneva.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham