BBC Worldwide promotes Braun to head new business
LONDON - BBC Worldwide, the commercial arm of the BBC, has promoted Sandra Braun to the post of head of new-business development for Europe, Middle East, India and Africa.
Braun is promoted to this new position from her post as new-business development manager at Worldwide, where she was responsible for building relationships with European new-media companies.
She is most recently credited with developing the mobile voting service for the Top Of The Pops Awards in the German-speaking markets.
In her new post, which has been newly created, Braun will oversee all strategic new-business development initiatives across TV, publishing, new media and channels in the region. She will also look at opportunities for sponsorship and cross promotion.
She will work across video-on-demand, broadband, interactive TV, and mobile and hand-held communications, digital cinema and website syndication.
Braun, who will report to the EMEIA regional managing director Mark Young, will work closely with regional sales teams to identify new-business opportunities and oversee their implementation.
Braun holds an MBA from Oxford Brookes University and joined BBC Worldwide in 1998 from her native Germany, where she worked as foreign rights manager with publishers Ullstein Buchverlage.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London