EHS Brann picks up IQ Business B2B task
LONDON - IT systems specialist IQ Business has appointed EHS Brann to manage the customer acquisition and loyalty task for its business support services, IQ SmartSolutions.
EHS Brann Leeds will use direct mail and third-party activities involving IQ Business's partners including AON insurance, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and Viking Direct for the task.
IQ SmartSolutions provides small- to medium-sized enterprises with guidance on developing and implementing systems to address business issues such as employment legislation, tax, human resources and health and safety.
Julia Phipps, managing director EHS Brann Leeds, said: "Time constraints, changing legislation and cost implications result in key issues, such as health and safety and employment law, often being overlooked by SMEs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London