EHS Brann picks up IQ Business B2B task
LONDON - IT systems specialist IQ Business has appointed EHS Brann to manage the customer acquisition and loyalty task for its business support services, IQ SmartSolutions.
EHS Brann Leeds will use direct mail and third-party activities involving IQ Business's partners including AON insurance, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and Viking Direct for the task.
IQ SmartSolutions provides small- to medium-sized enterprises with guidance on developing and implementing systems to address business issues such as employment legislation, tax, human resources and health and safety.
Julia Phipps, managing director EHS Brann Leeds, said: "Time constraints, changing legislation and cost implications result in key issues, such as health and safety and employment law, often being overlooked by SMEs."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Planner- Charity brands Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Suffolk
- Account Director - RTB Accord Group Limited c. £40,000 per annum, Central London WC1A 1DG
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Super Benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer - Marketing and Communications Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Buckinghamshire