Mediaedge:cia launches branding campaign for Kuoni
LONDON - Mediaedge:cia is behind a new £1m-plus advertising campaign for the travel company Kuoni targeting consumers, with the winter blues.
The Mediaedge:cia branding campaign will see Kuoni exploiting 96-sheet and 48-sheet poster sites for the first time. Creative for the campaign, which shows some of the exotic destinations the travel company serves, was handled in-house and by Oliver & Graimes.
London and the South East are a core focus for the campaign, which will especially target commuters. Posters will appear in the London Underground, as well as on Adrail. There will be a three-week national campaign on Classic FM with 30-second spots. Online activity will include the travel sections of the Evening Standard and Telegraph websites, and print ads will appear in the travel sections of the national press.
Hamish Davies, business director at Mediaedge:cia, said: "This burst of communication will further differentiate the Kuoni brand from its peers. As a medium, outdoor continues to work particularly well for the brand.
"Consumers seem to fall in love with the creative proposition, hence the employment of roadside sites up and down the country and on the London Underground and rail network. The campaign represents serious investment in the Kuoni brand, and we are confident that this activity will contribute towards strong organic growth in 2003."
Kuoni's most recent promotional push was as part of a television campaign for the Sunday Telegraph, which saw the travel company giving away 100 holidays. That campaign was created by Clemmow Hornby Inge.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London