Three directors leave Feather after restructuring
LONDON - A restructure at the Carat-owned media agency Feather Brooksbank, which has offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Manchester, has resulted in the departure of three senior directors, including its broadcast director.
The media-buying agency is to part company with Chris Broadbent, director of the Manchester office, and head of broadcast Matthew Hatton, who have both resigned, while Andy Jones, director of the Glasgow office, is to leave to pursue other interests.
Feather Brooksbank has restructured and created new roles in the group, and centralised some of its senior roles.
The role of head of broadcast will now be headed by Nick Stewart, currently TV buying director at the Glasgow office. Stuart Bell, currently client services director, and Gary Parkes, group account director, will report to Stuart Feather on the non-broadcast side. Director Barbara Moyses will take on responsibility for new business.
In a statement, Feather Brooksbank said: "We would like to thank Chris, Matt and Andy for their significant contributions to the company over the years."
Clients of the company include the Bank of Scotland, Daihatsu and the Health Education Board of Scotland. Feather Brooksbank was bought by Carat, part of the Aegis Group, in 1999 for £7.5m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London