Three directors leave Feather after restructuring
LONDON - A restructure at the Carat-owned media agency Feather Brooksbank, which has offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Manchester, has resulted in the departure of three senior directors, including its broadcast director.
The media-buying agency is to part company with Chris Broadbent, director of the Manchester office, and head of broadcast Matthew Hatton, who have both resigned, while Andy Jones, director of the Glasgow office, is to leave to pursue other interests.
Feather Brooksbank has restructured and created new roles in the group, and centralised some of its senior roles.
The role of head of broadcast will now be headed by Nick Stewart, currently TV buying director at the Glasgow office. Stuart Bell, currently client services director, and Gary Parkes, group account director, will report to Stuart Feather on the non-broadcast side. Director Barbara Moyses will take on responsibility for new business.
In a statement, Feather Brooksbank said: "We would like to thank Chris, Matt and Andy for their significant contributions to the company over the years."
Clients of the company include the Bank of Scotland, Daihatsu and the Health Education Board of Scotland. Feather Brooksbank was bought by Carat, part of the Aegis Group, in 1999 for £7.5m.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London