Parker Baines appoints creative director
LONDON - Parker Baines, the UK creative services catalogue specialist, has appointed Jason Read from Freemans as creative director to drive forward the strength of the company's creative offering.
Read joins Parker Baines from his position as senior design manager at Freemans. Responsible for the creation of the summer, winter and Christmas catalogues, along with specific direct mail projects, Read will head up the rapidly expanding creative team at Parker Baines.
Founded in 1958, the independently owned Parker Baines has built a reputation for delivering creative services for some of the UK's leading retail companies, including B&Q and Big W, the superstore arm of Woolworths.
According to Read: "We offer significantly more services in-house than many of our competitors, with the capability to take every campaign from conception to completion under one roof. Ultimately, this means that we are able to produce fresh-thinking, time-efficient and cost-effective campaigns for clients both large and small."
The agency offers range of services undertaken includes everything from brochure and catalogue design, layout and production, in-house product photography and image manipulation to global data solutions and the creation of online shopping capabilities.
Earlier this year, the agency promoted Colin Sharman to managing director. He replaced John Daly who retired at the end of December.
Commenting on the new appointment, Sharman said: "Parker Baines has enjoyed extensive growth over the last two years, Jason's appointment is an important step in our continued development -- firmly establishing our credentials as the UK's leading independent catalogue, print communications and creative services agency."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London