Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year
Brand Republic wishes all of its readers a happy Christmas and a prosperous 2003. We'll be back on January 6. We leave you with your top 10 most read breaking news stories of 2002, starting with Lowe's resignation of Orange.
03-09-2002 16:10 Brand Republic
LONDON - Lowe & Partners has resigned the £43m Orange creative advertising account only weeks after Jeremy Dale joined the mobile phone company as brand marketing director.
15-10-2002 08:40 Brand Republic
LONDON - The D'Arcy advertising network is to be dissolved after the takeover of Bcom3 by Publicis Groupe, with the US operations of D'Arcy to be integrated into Publicis USA.
18-10-2002 16:15 Brand Republic
PARIS - While breasts have been fair game in fashion for a long time, the penis is about to get its turn, with advertising for the new Yves Saint Laurent men's fragrance M7 to feature full-frontal nudity.
17-10-2002 15:10 Marketing
LONDON - Orange has appointed Mother to its coveted £43m UK advertising account.
28-08-2002 08:25 PR Week Worldwire
LONDON - Firefly Communications is down to just three directors this week following the departure of four senior staff amid a boardroom row.
14-10-2002 09:00 Brand Republic
NEW YORK - The D'Arcy name looks set to disappear as new parent company Publicis Groupe considers restructuring the agency and splitting its clients and staff between its four other advertising networks, Leo Burnett, Fallon, Saatchi & Saatchi and Publicis.
07-10-2002 08:30 Brand Republic
LONDON - The latest advertising for the self-proclaimed 'slag of all snacks' Pot Noodle will feature the one-time Wonderbra model Caprice with her long blonde locks shaved off.
23-10-2002 09:00 Brand Republic
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi's risque posters for Club 18-30 have helped it secure the top place in the 2002 Brand Republic creative league table, beating off its nearest rival, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, by more than 30 points.
14-10-2002 08:45 Brand Republic
LONDON - Procter & Gamble, the UK's largest advertiser, is flexing its muscle over the proposed merger between the ITV companies carlton and Granada, saying that it could abandon the network altogether.
12-09-2002 08:30 Brand Republic
LONDON - Rupert Howell has resigned as joint chief executive of Chime Communications and will leave the company in November as talks about the sale of HHCL & Partners to WPP are confirmed.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London