Le Meridien to bolster loyalty programme
LONDON - Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts is to target high-spending travellers when it embarks on an agressive acquisition strategy for its Le Meridien Moments, its customer rewards and recognition scheme.
The hotel chain has renewed its contract with Carlson Marketing Group to handle the task, following the success of the work it carried out last year.
In 2002, Carlson grew Le Meridien Moments' customer base by 150%. Work on the programme in 2002 will include a targeted acquisition drive of high spenders.
Le Meridien has more than 140 luxury and market hotels in 55 countries mainly in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE