Le Meridien to bolster loyalty programme
LONDON - Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts is to target high-spending travellers when it embarks on an agressive acquisition strategy for its Le Meridien Moments, its customer rewards and recognition scheme.
The hotel chain has renewed its contract with Carlson Marketing Group to handle the task, following the success of the work it carried out last year.
In 2002, Carlson grew Le Meridien Moments' customer base by 150%. Work on the programme in 2002 will include a targeted acquisition drive of high spenders.
Le Meridien has more than 140 luxury and market hotels in 55 countries mainly in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Head Of Brand And Comms Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Agency Group Head - £60 - £70K plus comms (Mobile) Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum + comms and benefits, London
- Digital Direct Response Account Executive - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £28,000 + benefits, London
- Data Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London