Guardian Newspapers launches advertiser website
LONDON - Guardian Newspapers is launching a new website for its advertisers, providing circulation and readership figures as well as ratecards and downloadable media packs.
There are more than 300 pages of information on the site, which is located here. Titles included are The Guardian, The Observer, Guardian Unlimited, Guardian Weekly and Money Observer.
The site is broken down into eight sections, which include Advertising Update, including the latest research from Guardian Newspapers; Recruitment and Courses, with sector-specific information; Display, with details on how to reach more than 5.5m consumers; Creative Solutions and Sponsorships, how to take advantage of bespoke marketing solutions; Non UK, information for overseas advertisers including a useful glossary of media terms; and Product Performance, the latest figures on Guardian Newspapers circulation, readership, site traffic and detailed demographic data.
Stuart Taylor, advertisement director, said: "The new site will complement our existing client support by providing a one-stop shop window for current and potential clients.
"Filled with up-to-the-minute information, it allows users to browse our brand portfolio and broaden their understanding of what we can offer."
The content management system was designed by Kitsite, which has a track record in the media and publishing sector.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London