Haygarth appoints Goldsmith as joint MD
LONDON - Marketing communications agency Haygarth is raising the profile of direct marketing among its core integrated offering, with the appointment of direct marketer Robert Goldsmith as joint managing director.
Goldsmith joined Haygarth five years ago when it acquired his below-the-line agency Blue Skies. He heads up accounts including HFC Bank, Majestic Wine and Allders, and also runs the group's strategic and data planning function.
Goldsmith will be joined by co-managing director Sophie Daranyi, who joined Haygarth in 1999 to set up its PR division. The division was a finalist in PR Week's Small Agency of the Year awards in 2001.
Stephen Morris, chief executive and founder of Haygarth, said: "As our integrated offering and business development continue to grow we felt it important to further focus the roles of our board."
Haygarth employs more than 140 people in its offices in London and Sydney and has an annual turnover in excess of £25m. Its clients include Columbia TriStar, Kerry Foods and UKTV, and it belongs to French marketing services group High Co.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Artworker Co-ordinator / Senior Creative Artworker Aquent £35-£40k pro-rata salary, London
- Senior Account Director - Integrated Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Midweight 3D designer Aquent £25-£35k, West London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection Up to £32,000, Manchester